Welcome to Asheville Area Professional Pet Sitters Association (AAPPSA)!
We are a non-profit group of independently owned pet sitting services, a business referral network providing pet owners of Buncombe County, NC with high quality pet care providers for in home pet care.
Our Mission Statement
• To promote the benefits of professional pet sitting services to Buncombe County pet owners
• To provide referral, educational and mentoring opportunities to individual member business owners
• To develop and encourage the practice of high standards of conduct among members
• To support animal welfare organizations within Buncombe County
High Standards for Quality Pet Care
AAPPSA shows its strong commitment to quality pet care by:
• Requiring all members to have business liability insurance that includes property coverage
• Providing continuing education opportunities to members, including pet first aid and CPR training
• Encouraging membership participation in animal welfare events
• Holding monthly meetings, encouraging exchange of experiences and pet care information
Search our membership directory by zip code or by service need (see above) to find the right pet sitter for you and your pets!
Pet Owners – Why AAPPSA?
By requiring our members to meet specific guidelines, we save you the time of searching for a pet sitter you can trust. Learn more in our FAQ.
Sitters – Become a member!
Our Association is comprised of professional, reliable pet sitters. We welcome you to find out what AAPPSA offers your business.