Are you a professional pet sitter and wish to join the Asheville Area Professional Pet Sitters Association?
- Our pet sitter directory brings you business
- Network with other pet sitting professionals and get referrals
- Access to special events and fun opportunities to connect with potential customers and market your business
- Increased traffic to your website
- Learn from other pet sitting professionals
- Access to member-only opportunities for continuing education and training
How to Join
- Send us an email to inquire about membership and our next meeting.
- Attend a meeting.
- Download and complete the AAPPSA Membership Application and mail it with your membership payment and supporting documents to our Membership Coordinator.
Membership in AAPPSA is limited to individuals who:
- Are the principal owner(s) of a pet sitting service
- Are engaged in the business of professional pet sitting within Buncombe County
- Have agreed to adhere to the AAPPSA Code of Standards (page 4)
- Have read and agree to abide by all AAPPSA bylaws
- Have acquired personal and property liability insurance for their pet sitting business
- Utilize a professional contract for services provided to clients
- Attest to having no record of felony convictions
- Prior to applying for membership and payment of dues, potential new members must attend one (1) meeting, as AAPPSA’s guest
- Have made a formal membership application to AAPPSA
- Have paid and are current on annual membership dues
- Abide by the NC Dept. of Agriculture/Animal Welfare Administrative Code and laws regarding providing any in-home boarding services for a fee, including obtaining and maintaining a boarding license.
For more information please email us at email@example.com